Monday, September 20, 2010

Avon beComing double up eyeshadow and liner duet - Sugar Daddy

Aloha!

Here I am with my first review.

Well I'm going to start off with some of the older makeup I have. And the one I'm about to review is pretty old and I think is discontinued (unless you can find it online). Nevertheless, this has to be one of my favorite eyeliners so I'm going to review it (for practice, I guess).

So basically, this product is an eyeshadow and liner duet by Avon beComing. The color is called Sugar Daddy.






Basically, there are two sides-- one is an eyeliner and the other is a cream eyeshadow.





I'm not too fond of the cream eyeshadow as something to use all over the lid. I only like it if it's used as base because it really makes the color of the eyeshadow pop!
Even though both things are meant to be different, I use them both as eyeliners underneath the bottom lash line / lower lid. The dark purple is especially nice for a smokey look! Both sides are extremely creamy and glide onto your eyes smoothly!

Here are the swatches:

(The dark purple is super pigmented!)

(Left-eyeshadow, Right- eyeliner)


So what do you think?
How was that for my first review?

(Oh and sorry for the crappy pictures. I'll try better lighting next time!)


Sum vir.


4 comments:

  1. WOW, these sticks look great :) and nice review Zainab ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, for checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can we find Avon in Pakistan??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey K.A!
    I'm not sure about that since I live in America. Let me ask around and see if I can find out.
    You can always buy it online at:

    http://shop.avon.com/shop/default.aspx

    ReplyDelete